There She Goes: Solo Female Travel Guidebook
Do you want to travel more but don’t know how to find the time or money? Are you curious about going on a solo adventure but not sure if you’ll be safe?
Solo female travel is a rapidly growing trend, and this book will tell you everything you need to know to get your trip booked and have the time of your life.
- Handy accommodation tips and tricks, plus some top places to stay as a solo female traveller.
- A step-by-step guide to working on the road and making money.
- How to stay safe, and protect yourself from danger.
- How to meet people or be alone.
- How to book the cheapest flights, buses and trains around the world.
- Interviews with girls and women who’ve been there and done that, so you can learn from them.
“I do a lot of solo travel, so thought this guide would be handy. Very helpful info and advice on how to stay safe as a solo female, with good tips and recommendations on places to visit. The stories/interviews at the end were also interesting to read.” Steph Theodosiou
“Great tips for both experienced solo travellers and those dubious about setting out on their own. Inspiring tales from interesting people definitely give you the travel bug!!!” Katie Hogben
Perfect for fans of Elizabeth Gilbert, Cheryl Strayed and Sara Wheeler. Makes the ideal Christmas or birthday present for the women in your life.