A GoPro that transforms your adventures into incredible QuikStories right on your phone. With its all-new GP1 chip, next-level video stabilisation and twice the performance, capturing your adventures has never been so easy. Comes with voice control and a durable, waterproof design.
With our most advanced video stabilisation yet, HERO6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it’s handheld or mounted to your gear.
Capture then kick back as your footage moves to the GoPro app and transforms into an awesome video—automatically. (QuikStories requires the GoPro and Quik mobile apps, available for iOS and Android. To create a QuikStory, your HERO6 Black must be connected to the GoPro app.)
Rugged and Waterproof
Durable by design, HERO6 Black is waterproof to 33 ft (10 m) without a housing.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
- Perfect action camera for adventures and sports.
- Captures crisp, clear video and photos, even in low-light conditions.
- Video: 4K60 / 2.7K120 / 1440p120 / 1080p240 and more.
- 2x the performance of HERO5 Black.
- Free shipping within the UK.
- Rugged + waterproof to 10 m without a housing.
- 2-inch touch display with enhanced, easy-to-use UI.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Curved Adhesive Mount Flat Adhesive Mount Mounting BuckleUSB-C Cable.
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 6.2 x 3.2 cm ; 118 g.
- Boxed Weight: 499g.
14 March 2018
I was considering buying a dashcam, but none came close to this video quality. The stabilisation in HD resolution is also quite incredible.
I am also surprised at how effective the time lapse mode is. I did not expect that from an “action cam”
I had hoped more for its low light performance since it has quite a large lens.
And under strongly coloured lights (e.g. music venue) the white balance compensation does all sorts of wierd things.
To correct that I need to start learning the ‘Protune’ options.
My biggest disappointment was that the second unit that I bought locked up most times it was turned on (as many others have experienced). The only solution was to open the camera, pull out the battery and re-insert it. Amazon replaced it without any problem.
27 March 2018